A

// Sparkles Magical
Siti Aisyah Mohd Yusoff's own ツ





Friday 30 November 2012
ツ IF ONLY I LISTEN.... ツ @ 20:41 | 0 talkative person(s)


If only I listen to my aunt’s counsel, for sure this won’t happen. At one moment, I sat at the balcony and incidentally remembered about last week’s program at my aunt’s house. My mother decided to send me at Aunty Anne house to spend my holiday’s there. I was so excited because she was really close to me. When I spend my holiday’s there, she can took me to watch a movie or window shopping!

As I reached Aunty Anne’s house, I greet her with a wide smile. She told me that she will celebrate her birthday on the day after tomorrow. Surprised me, she wanted to held a party! Before this, I’m too proud with my culinary skills. I used to bake a cake before. So for my lovable aunty, I volunteered to sponsor a cake special for her birthday. But, she feel doubt on my words. She persuade me to stop my intention because she can only buy the cake outside.

On that evening, I walked to the near supermarket to buy some ingredient for the cake such as flour, berries as the décor on the top of the cake and chocolate powder. I still decided to prepare a chocolate cake as the occasion when main dish is eaten. That’s my plan. When I reached home, I immediately started my plan. I wanted to prepare a perfect cake for her party even she stop me to do so. I’m still stubborn.

The day has come! Many guest started to fully my aunt’s house. They were invited to have a lunch first before my cake can be eaten. An hour later, my cake is brought out to the main table. My entire aunt’s friend surrounds the table. Birthday song was sang and my cake was cut by my aunt.

She announced that the cake was made by me, myself. On that time, I felt very proud of my skills. I’m really excited to wait for my cake can be eaten by them. When the guest started to eat it, I can found some funny expressions on their face. I’m wondering. How can my cake became really tasty until they can express their expressions. Wow! This is unbelievable.

Then it’s my turn to taste my own cake. What?? It’s really salty! Maybe I mistakenly used salt instead of sugar. My aunt told them to stops eat the cake. Some of them are laughing. I’ve never been so embarrassed like this in my whole life! And after the party, I apologized to her for my stubborn attitude.
 


❤ older posts / newer posts ❤