A

// Sparkles Magical
Siti Aisyah Mohd Yusoff's own ツ





Friday 30 November 2012
ツ MY BEST FRIENDS ツ @ 20:38 | 0 talkative person(s)


Husna Ashikin, Nur Syazana, Nurul Nabila, Nurul Nabilah, Nadiah. This five student are my bff or widely known as Best Friend Forever.  We can’t be separated easily. We always get through thick and thin together. I also assume them as my sisters. Let me describe them one by one and how I spend the days with them.

Nur Husna Ashikin binti Mohamad Noor. The one who used close to me more than the others. She really understands me. If I have any personal problem, she was the one who will be my counselor. I will cry in front her and that can release my tension towards the problem.  Husna experts in Mathematics subject too. I’m too busy with my co-curiculum so if I can’t understand that typical formula, she’s the one who I can refer to.

Nabilah and Nadiah were close to me before they had to transfer to a boarding school. At first, we were quite sad. But we just can let them go for the sake of their succession. Even we can’t study or back from school like before, we just accept the fate.

I could spend my day with Syazana, Nabila and Husna when we started join an society that organized by PUM. Every Thursday,  we have to open the kiosk that situated in front of the canteen. There, we will share the story that happens along the week. It’s quite fun! While we helping the teacher, we can laughing. I miss this memory. I also hope and praying may this friendship stay to the last. I love them.






❤ older posts / newer posts ❤